Product Code : CL-35
The intermediate CL35 model delivers the same functionality and compact footprint as the CL25, while offering a number of enhanced features. In addition to the larger selection of high quality instrument sounds, the CL35 also utilises KAWAI’ s latest 88-key piano sampling process, with damper effects further enriching tonal authenticity. Moreover, the integrated lesson function and Four Hands mode allows two budding pianists to enjoy practicing the piano in pairs, making the CL35 ideally suited to young families wishing to encourage musical expression within the home.
Developed to accurately represent the touch of a traditional grand piano, the improved Advanced Hammer Action IV-F keyboard adopts KAWAI’s remarkable springless construction, with graded key weights for each playing range. This innovative process allows greater stability during fortissimo passages, while preserving delicate pianissimo control, to satisfy the demands of even the most discerning pianist.
The CL35 captures the beautiful sound of KAWAI’s highly acclaimed hand-crafted concert grand pianos, employing proprietary Harmonic Imaging™ technology to faithfully reproduce the broad dynamic range of these exceptional instruments. In addition, the CL35 also utilises KAWAI’s very latest 88-key piano sampling techniques, delivering rich tones with breathtaking realism and authenticity.
The convenient lesson function integrated within the CL35 allows aspiring pianists to study the piano using songs from the popular Alfred’s Basic Piano course books. The left and right hand parts of each etude or song can be practiced separately, adjusting the tempo to perfect difficult passages, before eventually being recorded and played back for self-evaluation.
The integrated metronome is very usefull für your lessons. It offers several beats and the tempo is controlable.
Absolutely anyone can make real music with Concert Magic. Simply select your favorite piece from 40 preprogrammed songs (Children’s songs, Christmas songs, American Classics, Classical selections, Special Occasions, International songs) and tap any of 88 keys with a steady rhythm and tempo. Concert Magic is an ideal method for small children to learn music, especially to develop a sense of rhythm. For those who may think it is too late to learn the keyboard, Concert Magic is a good first step to realizing a lifelong dream. With Concert Magic, your CL35 piano can be enjoyed by anyone in the family, even those who have never touched a musical instrument before.
3 pedals in a pedal board allow you simulating fine acoustic piano playing. The damper pedal allows stepless damper pedal playing.
- Action - AHA IV-F action with 88 keys and AR technology
- Sounds - Concert Grand, Concert Grand2, Studio Grand, Modern Piano,Classic E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- Sound Source - Harmonic Imaging technology with 88 key sampling
- Polyphony - max. 96 Notes
- Reverb - Room, Stage, Hall
- Dual Mode - yes
- 4-Hand Mode - yes
- Key Velocity - Light, Normal, Heavy, Constant
- Functions - Damper Effect, Transpose, Tuning, Concert Magic (40 Songs)
- Lesson Function - Yes, Alfred Lesson Books
- Metronome - Beats: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, Tempo: 30-300 BPM
- Recorder - 1 Song, 1 Track, max. 7.500 Notes
- Demos - 15
- Pedals - 3 (Damperpedal with Half-Damper Function)
- Finish - Premium Rosewood oder Premium Cherry
- Jacks - Headphones x 2, Pedal, MIDI In/Out, DC IN
- Speakers - 12x8 cm x 2
- Amplifier - 13 Watt x 2
- Dimensions in cm (BxTxH) - 135,8 x 27,6 x 77,3
- Weight in kg - 32,5
- Accessories - Music Rack, AC-Adaptor PS-154 and Owner's Manual
Retail Price : Ask For Quotation